- May 15, 2018
- Posted by: xpertadmin
- Category: Uncategorized
Whilst a BJP win should lend support to equity supports, at these valuations, the direction of the equity market is more likely to be driven by the incipient earnings recovery than by election results.”
-Saurabh Mukherjea, CEO, Ambit Capital
Nilesh Shah, Kotak Mahindra AMC
- Markets to use Karnataka outcome to forecast 2019 polls.
- Markets want stable, reform-oriented government.
- Earnings momentum to drive markets going ahead.
Ajay Srivastava, Dimensions Corporate Finance Services
- Markets happy with stability.
- Age of large caps is here to stay.
- Prefer banks, consumer companies in the portfolio.
Ajay Bagga, Market Expert
- Can see profit booking towards end of the day.
- Expectations were low, simple majority welcomed strongly.
- Would wait and watch for other factors like yields, global cues.
Ritesh Jain, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Need to run a tighter fiscal policy.
- Need to ensure lower volatility, stable macros for investors.
Vikas Khemani, Edelweiss Securities
- Results in line with expectations.
- Rising crude, interest rates remain a concern.
- Long-term fundamentals looking positive.